Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday.

Today is a good day! Scratch that--today is a WONDERFUL day!
Today, I broke my long streak of "Hot Mess Mondays."

I got up early and had breakfast with Courtney. She's legit. So thankful for her!
My environment & society class consisted of watching a movie about corn and making dirt pudding.
THE SUN IS SHINING!!!
A girl in my Philosophy class moved in her chair and it made a sound that almost exactly resembled a Wookiee from Star Wars.
We sang "Lean on Me" in chapel.
THE SUN IS SHINING!!!
We went to a cemetery in my lab today, which sounds morbid, but it was rather fascinating.
I was able to continue to enjoy the beautiful weather by walking with Marcy (she be cool, real cool) to Elder.
Have I mentioned that THE SUN IS SHINING?!!!

Today is just a delightful day :)
Recently I have been left in a state of awe and gratitude in light of God's faithfulness.
I could write a whole book about it! Hmm...maybe I will ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment