Thursday, September 15, 2011

Broken

I am drained. Drained in every aspect of the word--physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

I feel as if I have nothing left to offer.

The sad part about this is that it is only the second week of classes...

Last night after Summit I came back to North Hall and had a breakdown. I cried. Lots.
You may be wondering why I was crying, and the answer to that is kind of silly. I won't mention the specific situation that led to this breakdown, but let's just say that I have been really struggling with what it looks like for me to be Becca--Becca the Christian, Becca the Student, Becca the Friend, Becca the RA. This past week especially I have just been feeling completely discouraged. I feel as though I am disappointing people, which I hate. Last night everything hit me at full force, and I shattered.

But wait, here's the kicker...I prayed for this.

Remember my post a few days ago in which I prayed for God to break America, and to start with me? Yeah....

So here I am. Broken.


No comments:

Post a Comment